We are looking for an energetic and ambitious person to join our team as the Rushfaster.com.au E-Commerce Assistant Store Manager. If you’re driven, talented and want to work in a role where you can flex your entrepreneurial muscles to shape this business like your own, this could be the right place for you. (Please note, this position is very different to a brick & mortar store manager position).
You’ll join a team of dedicated and passionate people all working towards the same goal. Work with a range of great accessories like Crumpler, Herschel, Eastpak and Incase to name a few.
Rushfaster focuses on delivering an awesome experience to our customers and you will be at the forefront of ensuring that happens.
Please only apply for this position if you can answer Yes to ALL of the following:
- You have a keen interest in online retail
- You are meticulously organised
- You are able to autonomously resolve both people and system related issues
- You understand the importance of systems
- You have an excellent grasp of spreadsheets (and the use of formulas)
- You have attention to detail (in your cover letter, write my name in all capital letters)
- You can manage time and tasks and work effectively
- You are self motivated and want to work in a fast paced environment where you can directly influence the performance of the business
You’ll be responsible for:
- Acquiring new brands for the store
- Liaising with suppliers
- Marketing using social media and other methods
- Creating sales and marketing Promos
- Managing inventory
- Resolving stock issues
- Resolving (basic level) technical issues with the website
- Coming up with ideas to drive sales
- Analysing sales
- Ensuring the quality of product and web content
- Ensuring customer experience is always at its best
How to apply for this position:
To apply, please send us your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
Please make the subject line of the email: “[your name] is your next Online Assistant Store Manager”.
Your cover letter should address all of the following:
(please highlight each of these in bold)
1. Address your application to Joe
2. Mention 2 major passions in life
3. Mention 2 significant achievements
4. Tell us the 1 reason why you’re the best applicant for this position
5. Include your current or most recent salary (+super +extras)
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.