The Bellroy Elements Pocket Wallet is made to offer additional security against the weather, while maintaining a compact, bulk-free silhouette.
Featuring a water-resistant zipper and leather exterior, The Bellroy Elements Pocket Wallet is built to last in the toughest of conditions. It may present itself as a compact, minimal design, but don’t let that fool you as the Bellroy Elements Pocket Wallet comes jam-packed with an array of useful features. Offering plenty of storage and organisational features, the Elements Pocket comes with an incredibly handy key and sim card slot, four main interior compartments and the ability to accommodate up to 15 cards. The Bellroy Elements Pocket Wallet will be there to protect your pocket contents every step of the way.
Already becoming a Rushfaster favourite, here’s a rundown on what makes the Bellroy Elements Pocket Wallet stand out:
- It features Bellroy’s water resistant all-weather ‘Elements’ series leather.
- It has an extremely durable and water-resistant zip to assist in weather protection.
- There are four main internal compartments to accommodate cards, cash and coins.
- It has an internal key stash to help eliminate carrying heavy sets of keys, minimising pocket bulk.
- The key slot also doubles as a slot for your sim card – an incredibly handy feature when travelling.
- Measuring in at 10.5 x 7.5cm, the Bellroy Elements Pocket Wallet serves as one of Bellroy’s most compact styles.
- Bellroy back it with their 3 year warranty.
The Bellroy Elements range is the calm within the storm. Keeping out rain, snow, sand and grit, these wallets are designed for people that grab life by the horns. Each style has been crafted for those times when you’re on the move and need more protection for your pocket contents. That doesn’t mean they look like a weird travel belt, or zip-lock bag though. Bellroy’s signature approach keeps things sleek, slim and functional.