We’re looking for an energetic and ambitious person to join our Marrickville, Sydney based team as the Digital Marketing Co-ordinator (Full time). If you live and breathe digital marketing, are talented and want to work in a role where you can significantly impact the branding and success of an established, yet growing business, this place is for you.
Rushfaster is run just like a startup (and in the same office as Townske) – we’re nimble and innovative. Our co-founders are both technical and have great business experience. If selected, you’ll join a dedicated, passionate & smart team that are building the best online shopping experience in the world.
- Experience marketing – Rushfaster is all about customer experience. Help improve and maintain the Rushfaster experience.
- Community management – The Rushfaster community is awesome, make it awesomer. Interact with the community and implement new strategies to increase engagement, followers and traffic to the site from social media. Organise mini events for the Rushfaster community.
- Content strategy – Content is becoming a bigger part of our business. Our blog and email strategy is paramount to our future.
- Competition coordination – Organise competitions with our partners and ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Partners – Help spread the word through partner distribution.
Please apply if you can answer yes to these:
- You have in-depth experience in and a passion for digital marketing
- You take initiative and ownership of projects
- You are meticulously organised and can manage time and work effectively
- You love working autonomously, but can work well with the team
- You have attention to detail (address your cover letter to JOE in all capital letters)
- You are self motivated and just love learning new things and implementing new solutions
How to apply:
To apply, please send us your CV and a brief cover letter to careers [at] teamrushfaster [dot] com [dot] au
Please make the subject line of the email: “[your name] is your next Digital Marketing Co-ordinator”.
Your cover letter should address all of the following:
- Address your application to Joe and tell me where you saw this job ad
- Mention 2 major passions in life
- Mention 2 significant achievements
- Tell us the 1 reason why you’re the best applicant for this position
- Include your current or most recent salary (+super +extras)
Applications close July 31st. We look forward to hearing from you.